Monday, July 20, 2009

When to know that you've become a fat slob...

When you have to start "rubber banding" your shorts!
Confused? Here's a visual to help you understand my dilemma:

Shiity Rubberband Shorts

Sad days indeed, tsk tsk tsk.
Well I've started a diet today... hopefully I can loose some pounds by the end of august.
Why August? Because my good buddy Mairio (as I call him) has invited me to tag along with him and his brother to Las Vegas! Nice right?
Don't you be hating, pixels!

Anyways, that's the reason for the weight loss... plus it's always good to loose a couple pounds!
My mother has also joined me in my venture, I'm thinking of making us some wristbands (one for my brother Pedro too who's also been dieting) to help us stay motivated. We'll see.

Oh by the way pixels, I'm gonna be making an animation-ish music video (must keep those creative muscles pumped) to Bob Dylan's The Man In Me.
It'll be similar to one I made a couple a years ago, but thanks to my Cintiq it'll be of much higher quality. So hopefully I can get that actually done!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment