Wednesday, April 22, 2009

About that lizard post and Fredrick!

Wow, that lizard post... talk about long winded and hard to read... yikes.

I apologize pixels, didn't mean to bore you to tears... that's if you guys were capable of human emotion of course. Right.

Anyways, thinking about going back to school again but for medical training, it lasts for 9 months... BIG decision.
How say you pixels? How say you lord†?

Hopefully I can figure this out.

Lets move on shall we? Yes we will, my dear pixels.
Here's a picture I sketched back in October '08 as a self promotion for this bohemian science fair in San Francisco... I never made it there cause I ended up getting a real job in San Fran!
~sigh~
Anyways, It's actually part of some other "science" themed animal pictures I did.
This one in particular is my favorite because it can depict two things:
A) A nurse (Lady) to a mad scientist flirts with the monster (Frederick) or
B) The mad scientist flirts with her creation.
which ever you find most appealing!

So I have provided the painted version and the original scan, just for comparison.
By the way I painted the smoke from his cigarette but I left it out for aesthetic reasons.
CHEERS!

Frederick and Lady_paintedFrederick and Lady_scan

No comments:

Post a Comment