Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Fly


No not the movie from the 80's, rather a disgusting hairy fly that woke me up at the crack of noon.
It kept banging up against the friggin window, pretty hard too sounded like some one was tapping at the window... which is why I woke up in the first place, duh. I've had compacted arse full of flies thanks to my summer trips to Mexico. Anywho to make a long story short - because of my extreme level of unemployment I put the fly in a dixie cup and then positioned him/her right in front of my left PC speaker and then played him... or her good doses of rock music... and maybe some Balkan beats too.

Well surprise! I woke up this morning to find him dead under the cup. huh, wow. I guess flies do live for only 24 hours.

man I need work.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment