Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Apoc-Beast

My brother is currently working on a short film project and had asked me if I could draw him a beast for a background. The idea for the beast... well actually, let me start with his short film premise, it's about the apocalypse and a girl does some looting on a poor dead dude who just baught it from some crazy zombie. The short ends with a "Road Warrior" shot with the girl just looking at the camera as it pulls.. or was it pushes away? well, whatever the cameras doing in the back round you would see two things: a giant destroyed radar dish and the ancient remains of some super creature! pretty neat, right? right.

Ive done the super beast first.

By the way my brother has yet to receive his film from the development lab in LA.
So my beast has no home except for a white backdrop...

Ingredients: Photoshop, Nigersaurus bones photo, ram horns photo, dunkleosteus skull photo.
stir until simmers, serve over 16mm film.

No comments:

Post a Comment